Phone & Wireless is committed to providing legendary customer service and solutions by hiring, training and retaining dedicated employees who are focused and ready to learn. We encourage diversity and integrity throughout our company, and aim to develop and reward the growth of all team members.
Full time employees are eligible for a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement investment account matching, employee discounts and paid time off.
Phone & Wireless is now accepting resumes for full and part-time sales associates. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Sales Associate Job Description
Sales Associates provide legendary customer service and sales of Phone & Wireless products and services to retail customers, in order to meet/exceed individual and company sales goals.Read More...
- Meets/exceeds assigned individual sales performance and profitability goals.
- Completes sales transactions and related paperwork and audits for accuracy.
- Provides exemplary service to all customers, adding value through product and service education.
- Exhibits effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Remains positive, constructive and professional with customers, colleagues and management.
- Maintains personal awareness and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs store opening/closing procedures in accordance with standard protocol.
- Maintains a clean and orderly store appearance that meets company standards.
- Prepares complete, accurate and timely paperwork, sales and inventory transactions.
- Performs customer verification and cash handling procedures with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicates and assists in resolving store maintenance or technology issues.
- Checks email and other company correspondence daily, acknowledges/responds as necessary.
- Assists with maintaining internal visual merchandising and in-store displays including up to date FAQ cards, literature, product displays and sales floor inventory.
- Follows-up with customers through the use of loyalty program, phone calls, etc. to ensure satisfaction.
- Completes assigned customer outreach to increase customer traffic and build sales revenue.
- Provides market feedback to management regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Represents and promotes company at community and business events upon request.
- Completes all Verizon and P&W training initiatives in a timely manner.
- Maintains strong knowledge of all P&W products, services, promotions and competitive offers
- Participates in skill sharing and role-plays with team members and management
- Adapts and refocuses on new or changing goals and priorities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Telecommunications industry and/or retail sales experience preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and problem-resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to legendary customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wireless/data products and services, and other Phone & Wireless products and services.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time including up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
- Ability to work at multiple locations within the district.